Special Promotion for Subscribers of TradeLog
- Enjoy a Lower Account Minimum
- Get Free Access to TradeLog
State-of-the-art day trading platform built for speed and power.
- Fast and Reliable
- Real-Time Data
- Advanced Charting
- Streaming Level 2
- Rapid Order Executions
- Advanced Trading Tools
- Advanced Order Types
- Built-In Scanners
- Hot Keys
- Support You Can Count On
Direct Market Access
CenterPoint Securities offers sponsored Direct Market Access (DMA) routes that give you control over your order flow.
Faster Order Executions
DMA gives traders the rapid order executions they demand. Orders skip the delays of standard retail executions.
DMA gives traders control over order flow, resulting in improved execution rates, faster fills, and better fill prices.
Multiple Routing Options
Get access to over 30 routing options. Route directly to market makers and ECN’s or choose one of our smart routes.
Industry-Leading Short Inventory & Locates
Our clearing firm offers an extensive easy to borrow list and has an industry leading securities lending team with decades of experience. This further places CenterPoint as a top competitive choice for traders who rely on shorting as a major part of their trading strategy. Never miss a trade…
- Extensive Easy-to-Borrow List
- In-House Securities Lending Team
- Locate Discounts Up to 30%
- Integrated Locate System (In-Platform)
Why Traders Choose CenterPoint
Direct Market Access Routes
Improved order executions
Powered by our securities lending team
Efficient for scaling in and out of positions
Extensive ETB Lists
Competitive Options Rates
30+ Order Routing Options
Advanced Trading Platform
Tiered Commission Structures
Pre-Market & After Hours Trading
Powerful Mobile Platform
How Does CenterPoint Compare?
|Custom Routing Options||40+ Routes||<5||<5||<5||<5|
|Short Locates Inventory||Extensive||Limited¹||Limited¹|
|Locate Discounts||Up to 30%|
|DAS Trader Platform|
|Instant Phone Support|
|Direct Email Support|
|Excess Account Insurace|
|Primary Client Base||Active Traders||Investors||Investors||Investors||Traders/Investors|
|Free Trade Ideas Access|
|Free TraderSync Access|
|Free Dilution Tracker Access|
|Free TrendSpider Access|
|Cash Interest Rate²||2.83%||0.15%||0.30%||n/a||2.66%|
Data last updated November 22, 2022
¹ Based on 1:1 symbol comparison
² Based on 50K cash balance
³ Based on 50K debit balance
Get Started Today!
for 60 Days
Enter promo code TRADELOG during the account application process.
- Bonus #1: Lower Account Minimum ($30,000 vs. $50,000)
- Bonus #2: 12 Free Months Access to TradeLog*
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the account minimum?
Our current account minimum is $50,000.
What account types does CenterPoint offer?
Do you accept foreign accounts?
We accept most foreign accounts. Please contact us for details.
Why don’t you offer free commissions?
Do I need a specialized trading broker?
What is Direct Market Access?
Does CenterPoint enforce the Pattern Day Trader Rule?
Is my trading account insured?
Yes. The Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) is a nonprofit organization that protects stocks, bonds, and other securities in case a brokerage firm goes bankrupt and assets are missing.
The SIPC will cover up to $500,000 in securities, including a $250,000 limit for cash held in a brokerage account.
* Free TradeLog access is processed as a trade rebate and applied to each client’s account at the end of each month (for 12 months)
- Trade rebates cannot result in a negative monthly CenterPoint balance
- Trade rebates cannot be compounded or carried over between monthly CenterPoint bills
- Offer valid for new accounts opened after March 2022 only (cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or discount)
- Offer valid for new clients only
- Discount applies to the base commission rate and locate fees
- 60-day promotion begins when the account number is delivered to the client
- Please review our pricing page to fully understand commissions and fees
- Every client is eligible for 3 months of free access to CenterPoint Edge. After 3 months, Edge benefits will be available to clients who trade over 100,000 shares/month.
Centerpoint Securities (“CP”) facilitates certain offers of services by select vendors (“Partners”) that are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by, CP. The statements, opinions, views, and comments expressed on any CP Partner website or social media belong to the Partner or its author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or position of CP. CP is not responsible for any statements, opinions, or views expressed on any Partner website or social media and does not guarantee, or make any effort to validate, that the content provided by Partners is reliable or accurate. CP is not liable for any losses you may sustain due to your use of Partner services.