Apply now to open an account.
- Review the checklist and make sure you have what it takes to be a CenterPoint Securities member.
- Then select a clearing firm that is the best solution for your needs.
- $50,000 account minimum
- Active or full time trader
- Resident of the United States ~ We can open up most foreign accounts but please contact us prior to going through the account opening process.
- Completed Trader Profile Questionnaire ~ The TPQ will be completed at the beginning of the online application.
- Clearing firm(s) you would like to open up with. See clearing choice descriptions below.
As a leading provider of clearing services for over 35 years, their strong financial position and broad capabilities makes them a secure, trustworthy partner to a diverse client base. Today Wedbush is one of the largest securities firms and investment banks in the nation with almost 1,000 employees and over 90 offices.CONTACT US
ETC offers sophisticated clearing, settlement and custodial services globally to securities industries participants, such as broker-dealers, ATS’s, routing firms, professional day trading firms and hedge funds. ETC provides our clients with solutions that are uniquely designed to assist them in maximizing efficiencies from a cost and process perspective. ETC is committed to affording each client with unbiased, unconflicted services that complement their overall business strategies in an innovative environment that is conducive to growth.CONTACT US
VISION FINANCIAL MARKETS
Vision Financial Markets provides execution and clearing services to small and medium sized broker/dealers. They work with existing firms as well as start-ups and broker/dealers based in the United States as well as firms around the world.CONTACT US
ICBC Financial Services
ICBC is a US registered Broker Dealer and is a wholly owned subsidiary of ICBC LTD, which